2009年5月2日土曜日

Eliza

Eliza.. Eliza..
Wounds piled up, but I grasped both fear and strength in my hands
In the end, what I see is so miserable
Is it the answer of my hope?

At midnight, an restlessness echoed from somewhere unknown
In a silence, sighs scattered... ah 3x
I opened my room's window, there's only cloudy sky
Wanted to sleep, but couldn't sleep, eyes kept open throghout the night

One night I slept alone, I bit my point finger's nail 'til crushed


Below the backside of the closet, yesterday accidentally I found childhood potraits.. ah
Wound doesn't have any single heart, now it's better to laugh
That time froze, let's continue sleeping

Wrapped in a white dress, looked so beautiful, that days will come soon

Eliza..Eliza..
The wound is so deep, scattered heart, forbidden for words
I do understand.. I do understand this misery...
My heart understand this misery

Wrapped in a white dress, looked so beatiful, where do I go?

Eliza..Eliza..
The wound is so deep, scattered heart, forbidden for words
Forever I wish to see this beauty,
although in the world, sorrows also play...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿