2009年5月8日金曜日

Ren'ai Sashin

We promised, didn't we.
"Forever and ever let's smile side-by-side!"
We said. Hey, didn't we say that?

I cried. Like a stray cat I just cried.
I picked up the memories scattered on my floor and counted them, and cried again.

I stare at the tattered photos that are so worn I soon might not be able to see them.
"The Birthday we Spent Together" That smile is so sad.

I want to forget about you, so I burnt another memory.
Not needed anymore, not needed anymore. Everything grows dark and I can't see.
I love you, however, I am scared, unbearably scared.
They're memories, they're memories, but if you're not here they're garbage.

Do you remember?
In front of the park where we first held hands
I stopped and my eyes were filled with tears.

On the last page of the photo album on my desk,
the words "Forever more" written there remain alone.

I want to forget about you, so I burnt another memory.
Not needed anymore, not needed anymore. Everything grows dark and I can't see.
I love you, however, I am scared, unbearably scared.
They're memories, they're memories, but without you they're garbage.

However, I noticed.
Somehow I couldn't forget.
Should I be honest?
Should I put up with it?
I'm weak, I'm weak, I'm too weak to burn the last photo.
I left it on my knees, and while trembling whispered "I'm powerless, aren't I..."


I burned a memory to forget you, No need it any more.
You fade away. I can't find you now. I'm afraid to lose you, so I love you.
I can't live in our memory without you.

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿