2009年5月2日土曜日

Sayonara


It's more like the time we met,
if it becomes blind
Different days for you
is a certain with bunch of worries, isn't it?

"Finally we meet..", hide your hugging face
realized that my chest is wet by your tears..

Your happiness... the present you..
I wish, I think about them all... Don't want to say
the 4-character word, which revolving inside my head
On my upper right arm.. on my upper right arm..
I feel your sleeping breath instead..

"My dream is your dream" possibly?
with a forced smile
"When will be the next meeting?" possibly...
it's really bitter, isn't?
Now finally decide a willlingness,
cause' I don't want to hurt you any longer

Your happiness... the present you..
I wish, I think about them all... Again, I
also keep seeing the same-colored dream now..
On my upper right arm.. on my upper right arm..
remember your sleeping breath on it..

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿