2009年5月4日月曜日

Ikiru Itami, Kimi E

If you listen, look, you can hear it can't you.
If you close your eyes, it comes back to you doesn't it.

On the roadside dyed in the setting sun, I was left behind.
I was chasing after your sly shadow.

I'm stupid aren't I?
I've decided to think of everything I believed in as a lie.
I've decided that its just a lie.

This is the first time I thought that "it would be easier if I died"
I didn't know that people were this weak.

If there is any meaning to days I spent with you
Is there a place for me in the faint pain you left me?

Surely, we will repeat these painful memories
Over and over and live on, right.
And die, right.

If there is any meaning to days I spent with you
Is there a place for me in the faint pain you left me?

No matter what kind of pain I continue to bear, to you who will never return again
The only thing you left behind was pain but...

I'm still living.

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿