2009年5月2日土曜日

Heroin

His brain was washed, he can’t go to play
Struggled and dragged toward the wall. I advanced 3cm, I was falling while collapsed

SOS___ send off a body
His brain was washed, he can’t break rules
Struggled and dragged toward the wall, light’s sun is falling

SOS___ send off a body
Hey…In a dream, I read a story named [Doll]
(Before talk…) (Anyplace…)
(Who are…you?)

Break the cerebellum

Why are you crying?...I…Can I say something?
Maybe…Am I known? I think I don’t know you at all
Hey…I read a remembrance inside this fairy story dream, named [doll]
In this obscure room that I confined, many times resemble me to the heroin.

(But, my prayers don’t reach their destination…criminal’s self-defense is love)
(This paradise obtained from a toy)
It’s absolutely marvelous

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿