2009年5月6日水曜日

The Me

I searched for An excuse And like tying up shoelaces
It all came to a halt It's not pointless now
Raising my voice, I say recklessly; as always, my lips
Have a knack of going against me As the sun melts away

Even more so than the trampled flowers by the roadside Hanging my head
It got bigger
And I realised that, unnoticingly I would only stare intently, while on tiptoes
Eagerly looking forward to tomorrow

If I don't pass on this baton And quickly Tap
The back in front
Nothing Will begin

I'll go to welcome The answer Slowly, unhurriedly
For there is no one without a purpose
This moment that will never come by again Ever since I met you
I've wanted to unfreeze this heart dressed up by words

If, just because you want a reward
You ask to be praised1
You won't find anything but the final result in return

Taking a deep breath of the headwind
"I'm not alone"
Beneath the sky of daybreak I'm not afraid Of anything

Crying to be needed by someone
Lamenting at the lack of a place to go
But since all this is still just nothing
Why don't you escape to somewhere else For nothing is impossible

I'll go to welcome The answer Slowly, unhurriedly
For there is no one without a purpose
I feel it's not too close, it's still far away
But there is no shortcut for anyone

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿