2009年6月25日木曜日

Chronicle

Before everything began, the girlfriend of the memory
Felt a faint beating with her body
If you go foreward from here you can't go back
The blending light and the cold wind

Ah, why is it not that case, that I'm not confused
I thought, if I am not alone, I can climb over every difficulty

But in truth, even now I feel like crushed... I am not strong
To myself, who's always shaking with fear, I wish a ray of light and courage
Hurting and being hurted... sadness and pain are overflowing
I feel the fear, I did lose sight of

Ah, how many times did I do the same mistake again
I cried about my own weakness und foolishness and tried to escape, but...
If I had thrown away everything that time, my present now would disappear
Everything is necessary, there's nothing without meaning

Ah, because I could come to this place somehow,
I feel the light even in the future, I worried about.. lets go always together, even from now on

When I struggeled, you took the fear from me
What you told me once:
I'm okay the way I am
I think I understand what it means to believe, now

Our STORY will go on from now, I think
I say it, while I am holding a thought, I don't want to forget
Want to say 「THANK YOU」to everything in my world

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿