2009年6月10日水曜日

Sumer Chime

The dry wind 
Brushes gently against our cheeks
The chime informing the end 
Of the final lesson
This year's summer, too 
I'd like to spend it with you!!
My field of vision is going in extreme slow motion Why?

Both ears Pinched Waking up, there I find
Pleasantly cool 
An artwork of drool
Looking up, there you were 
Broadly grinning at me
That impish smile Looked angelic too

From tomorrow onwards, it'll be the 
Long summer vacation
Not being able to meet you 
That's just Detestable
The way back home 
This will be my last chance
I don't want to have any regrets, so 
I'm telling you Now

The madder-red Evening 
On the pedestrian bridge
Enough to rival the sound of the cars
I shouted loudly 
"I really like you very much"
You nodded your head, so you're mine now Lover

On the tip of my nose 
This pimple, it must be, look!!
“Proof of Mutual Love” 
I wonder if you'll get one too
First date was at 
The aquarium by the seashore
You wore a stripe-patterned dress 
And I was just completely charmed by you

Shaken by the rainbow-coloured Ferris wheel
Our conversation was interrupted 
And our eyes met
Not hiding that nervous 
Throbbing of my heart anymore
With all my strength 
Now I'll hug you tightly

Watching in fascination 
Your long eyelashes, as you come closer
Our trembling lips 
Touched gently
Let's blame it on summer 
And be more daring
It's alright not to hesitate any longer, right!!

The dry wind 
Brushes gently against our cheeks
The chime 
Of the church by the seashore Echoes
"You overslept again, didn't you," you say Laughing
Today, you're dressed in a pure-white dress

Nothing has changed 
In this scenery with you in it
Let's forever With our hands fastened Be together
Gazing at the white bouquet 
Thrown into the air
Only this Is not a dream, right?

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿