2009年6月25日木曜日

Cynical Re:actor

Ah, what should I do? Can't go back to the past
My voice doesn't reach you anymore, right?

"I'm sick and tired of you. I'm tired of your indecisive ways.
You're waste of time for me... Can't you see that?
I know i said things that i didn't mean to say..., but I truely love you.
Love is everything, you know.
But, it's all over now... You understand, don't you?"

「Love is everything」you said so and laughed innocently
but you are not like your words

"You know, honey? He does many things for me... more than you'll ever.
I know you gave me lots of precious memories... but i know he is the one.
you still see me sometimes, you know?
I don't think i get over you, and i might not get along with him in the future,... you never know."

Ne~, what should I do? It's about to break.
I can't forgive you, for sure.

I danced with your beautiful words and felt in trance
It is NOT the problem "WHO did the bad things"

Do you hear it? do you hear it? this is the sound of my breaking heart.
I don't want to see your face, now
Nothing but lies, right?

There are so many things, which can't be saved with love
Your words have become nothing but shells

Are you good friend with a cynical clown right now?
I don't care, I don't care
I got drunken in the maelstrom of contradiction and wanna puke

It's sad, that I can't forget your face and your voice
I will be a lonely pessimist from now on
Can't say it with words

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 18 ... 25 ... the number of lies
Let me give you a name,
It would be cynical reactor

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿