2009年4月6日月曜日

After Cloudia

Under the shadow of the clouds with the same speed of the wind
Although as planned we were walking
Time goes slipping off at each step
My shadow floats

Averting the eyes I stop breathing

The shadow goes spreading the wound goes far off
Turning gradually bigger in this way
Right under the sun that pretend not to see
If i go I can hide everything

Believing in the meeting
The whole time I kept wishing for it but

Waking up from the dream you are not here
Repeating sadness grows stronger
If I hide the wound you'll go vanishing too
Under the light

In the time when I was embracing just the transparent wish
The tears of the sky couldn't reach me
At least let me be touched by them

Waking up from the dream you are not here
Repeating sadness grows stronger
If I hide the wound you'll go vanishing too
In the light

That day I saw the dream of you waving your hand
Also now I couldn't grasp those arms
You go vanishing in the endless sky far away
Leaving behind a rainbow

So painful when I think of
The day you were here

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿