2009年4月5日日曜日

~Zero~

The Vivian that has been attached as ornament on the wall of the pallid room
Every time I touch it, it gives off a fragrance, and ENVY splits my chest.

The LOCAL movie
Sitting down in sync on the deep lapiz lazuli colored bed
this time that we tried to snuggle up

Laughing with you, cliched love stories
With the same words, the cheeks have been drenched.

The worsening feeling of wanting to see you
awaken the reality that I cannot
Every time I'm fascinating in my wrist...
in the bounds of that rash situation

With a fragment of the simplistic lie

The distance I can’t restore is more than enough
Those two photographed in the picture-frame
A happy, rectangular square
The smile that cracked... now is crying.

Realities that can't be restored, pah
I don't want to see anything anymore, saying that,
I covered my eyes in order to block all of the reflected things

Because I clasp the Vivian so tightly as if it was cast off skin
About to pertrificate, I screamed out my heart's shrieks.

Beyond the screen
The songs I have become familiar with is
Irritation being replaced with screams
Are you making a fool of me?
Because I can't stop gathering courage.
Is this the weight of sin?

Having seen the end of betrayal ...
it is heavy above all...
Even though I finally became aware of the importance
it is not tomorrow...

The pain is heavily leaning in
Seeming like a half-broken toy
Cleaving my heart over and over again.

Even if I avert my eyes
Though even if I screamed, even though you're not there, the tomorrow is ascending without caring
shining and soaking
Even though I go on living, for what reason!
Even though I go on living, with what meaning!
It's not necessary, is it...

As it is, where should I die?
From here on, where should I advance to?
It's enough already...
The feelings of wanting to see you are growing stronger
THE FEELINGS OF WANTING TO SEE YOU ARE GROWING STRONGER...
If the thoughts won't vanish, kill me.

Informing about the demise
The ENDROLL has started to flow
And in the me who is unable to end
only a sandstorm is resounding

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿