2009年7月30日木曜日

Agoraphobia

2220 I thought in the suicide like an illness
In this world which doesn’t exist a place to go is so scaring

(I jump, leave the earth in a big rocket, stop my crisis with a corrosive pill)
(Outside the window, there is a shooting star but nobody request it a wish)

2198 at last, a child’s birth with unknown sex, for mom and dad the details are uncertain.

(The speed increased and the most famous place to suicide is Andromeda)

(Astral relay for you, carefully view trough a telescope)
(I see the blue marine color and the green foam of the sphere*)
(I enlarge image too much, until it become a red crimson point)
(A tear is not impossible for a machine)

2214 Konpuritoki is the name of the harm
Mass comm. made a great noise and mom and dad, too
All alone, in a corner of this little room, I frequently cry “my hatred being”

(Outside of the window, there’s a shooting star which, at last, shyly I ask it a wish)

(I reborn like an insensible being)

2218 the future of human’s life simulation was trust to Microsoft

Result [July 2220 …
I thought in the suicide like an illness
In this world which doesn’t exist a place to go is so scaring]

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿