2009年7月30日木曜日

Blue Star

(I am happy 2 meet you) You're my destiny
(So I will sing this song 4 you) Yeah- Let's go get [Blue star]

If I could stay with you forever. There is nothing else I want.
Close your eyes...Can I kiss U?

Inserted in the dime store's flower vase, among a bunch of artificial flowers
Ah~, there's only one truly beautiful flower
Attracted with the flower's name, I took picture, and sent it to you...

Re: mm... I don't know but it's a beautiful flower..
... from that place, please don't stop by anywhere, come here quickly.

[Finally I could meet you] stroking my head
The more and more piled up restlessness was melt down with a smile
Anytime since I give a feeling into your heartbeats
Forever you'll welcome me with that smile and cute face..

What makes you sad is not the clients
although they sometimes pass by
Ah~ as I wish a mail from you
The phone is next to my pillow passing the night which waits to sleep

Come on, where will we go? Hold hand on hand..
The more and more piled up loneliness, let's erase it from each other ...
Anytime, since I want you to feel my heartbeats
Forever, although not so reliable, I want to hug with these arms..

The bluish white spattering sky a few penetrating meteors
[I want to meet you....]

(I am happy 2 meet you)
(So I will sing this song 4 you) Oh- Let's go get it.
(I am happy 2 meet you) You're my destiny 2 me
(So I will sing this song 4 you) Close your eyes. Can I kiss U?

Today's appointment time is also late
Also love, also love isn't changed you got mad to me
Anytime, since I want you to feel my heartbeats
Forever, although not so reliable, I want to hug you with these arms..
Want to believe it... can I believe it? A happy forever love desire
"Blue star (that flower)" let's go get it tomorrow before I meet you

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿