2009年7月30日木曜日

Boku Shimobe

Hot! 4x Open up this coffin, I haven't died yet!
Husein.. Hitler.. Kim Jong-Il.. Laden 5x
Husein.. Hitler.. Kim Jong-Il.. Shoukou 5x

# Salute! "Yes, Sir!"

"I'll apraise the law, turn down justice, myself only disturbs", I said
Fight for the powerless freedom
As the 13 floored-building dances,
finally realized by suprised how painful attacking and decreasing
"I'm not your robot!"

repeat #

Before feel the happiness of birth,
We might have died surely

Nee* 4x only watching around?
Do not go in... I'm behind you..

Police has erased suicide and decisions with money and power
In my death report and gravestone, my name is called, good bye..

repeat #

Before feel the happiness of birth,
We might have died surely
Loyalty is our reason and effect...
Is that why we keep smiling nicely?

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿