2009年7月30日木曜日

Bastard

With a father and a person* who doesn't even know my face
I'm a nuisance that was born That's right I'm a "Bastard"

I always hated my "selfish mother"
The cold looks around me were painful

When I asked "Why did you have me?!"
You struck my cheek hard while I was crying
Ah- You were hurt a lot
The first time I told you "I'm sorry" Now Before your gravestone

While I was looking through your belongings**, there was an album of you holding a sleeping boy...
I heard it each time I turned a page The protection of a gentle child The dreaming me The seemingly happy you

When I told you "I'm never coming back to a house like this!"
Your eyes looked sad
Ah- You were harassed a lot

Oh- blessed memory If you are ugly
I merely cried over me who continued to abuse you
I hurt you countless times

The first time I told you "I love you..." Now before your gravestone

I wanna hear your lullaby which I heard in the days of childhood, again...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿