2009年7月29日水曜日

Bankoku, Dai Toukyou

Finally I walked in on great Tokyo,
I have become well good at making a living
Quite far from the capital of flowers
I don`t have any lazy feelings with the loathing running
"Do you understand this?"
There is no love... Please, someone has to give love to me
I praise it... Surely it will be kept and killed, right?
After all it`s time for the scream of general public sticking deep inside to win or lose
In a drift of snow where the crying child is silent the things pointed at are...
Farewell... Farewell... A lullaby for the ridiculous me of the past
These are silly things that don`t even know shame
if you understand this... if you understand this..
I would rather know an easy way to life
The name of the shepherd is
"Ten thousand countries, great Tokyo"
That we met here is the luck of fate,
I just screamed at this rage
Speaking of a jinx of two years,
Unknowingly, unknowingly the hair of these
adjusting to this environment are plundering,too
"Do you understand this?"
There is no love... The starved ones stop these fingers
I praise it... Surely I will be able to flap my wings here
The concrete crowd recruited by the row of houses
becomes another gear
When has this become an era like this?
When have I become like this?
An answer doesn`t have to fall down, it makes my chest dance
If it`s possible... If it`s possible...
Surely I would be wishing for a dream
I never have to wake from
It`s a society full of contradictions
Farewell... Farewell... A lullaby for this boring me
These are silly things in desperation
if you understand this... if you understand this..
I would rather know an easy way of dying
The password is "Ten thousand countries, great Tokyo"

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿