2009年7月30日木曜日

Aoi Tori

How many times I see things I've never seen before
There's only one way to go
Now I might keep walking, cos there's no reason to stop

[I'd like to be a bird] I whispered for a strange wonderful miracle
How long I might laugh at it before, I've never thought about it
At that time, soft breeze blew...

Since I'm only in a cage, I want to live freely
and fly to the sky like a blue bird... Come on fly!

Incidentally, at that time, soft breeze blew together
That's why I suddenly stopped walking, closed my eyes
And in only that little time, I think about the past

Now, which dark feelings might approach the dreams?
So before you see, keep up your courage
Now soon, since I'm only in a cage, I want to live freely
and fly to the sky like a blue bird.. Come on fly,.. now fly!!

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿