2009年7月30日木曜日

At age 13

"The alone me, come here" (Run in a head) He talked in whispers
Just like the usual again, the devil's waving his hand (Son of a bitch) Lured by another oneself

A 5-year-old boy is in a certain dream (Play by the mom) I fell into evil ways
Unexpected, wasn't it? The defective jerk* of me (Son of a bitch) I can't escape

Curse upon it! Tell me! What should I do!

5 years - if became the best student 6 years - realizing that head was touched
7 years - played role as a good boy 8 years - before grown-up, it naturally becomes
9 years - smarter than anyone else 10 years - unseen character appeared sadly
11 years - didn't love anyone 12 years - finally made a contract with the devil

"The alone me, come back here" He talked in whispers
Just like usual again, the angel whispers I can't escape

Curse upon it! Tell me! What should I do!

5 years - if became the best student 6 years - sometimes being scolded insignificantly
7 years - enforced laugh 8 years - before grown-up, it naturally becomes
9 years - smarter than anyone else 10 years - unseen character appeared sadly
11 years - why human 12 years - with a bunch of lies, I become evil

A year after that is, the present 13th birthday
If losing a heart is nothing, I do a crime

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿