2009年8月21日金曜日

Ayabie Meme

☆ Band´s name and why you like them?

彩冷える -ayabie-
It's difficult to simplify why I love Ayabie.

☆ Who is your favorite member and why do you like him/her?

~ AOI: because is so sweet. I really love him.I do not know how to explain it now because it's much to say.

☆ Favorite Album?

Ayabie has only released three full albums (discluding mini albums), one of which is a European-released best album, while the other two were both released before Yumehito joined the band. Of the three, I would call Virgin Snow Color my favorite.

☆ Favorite Single?

This is difficult! I like Natsu Monogatari (all types) and Aitakute

☆ ♪indie period:
~ so it's really hard to say, in this period were interesting but still hated something.Aoi looks really weird ... I mean ... I do not know. Now is much better....

♪post-indie period:

This is an easy question. I like very much this time ....all starting to look normal are different, adorabl....I don't know how to say that it's hard but I like it very much

♪recent:

I love this look. This look really appeals to everyone's best features, the outfits and hairstyles are stylish, and everyone matches perfectly while still having their own flair. is perfect, it looks bes ... I love them so much, Aoi looks really good now, much better than before

☆Which are your favorite songs of the...

♪indie period: Daikei, Atama ga Okashii, Hinata, 0010

♪post-indie period: The Me

♪recent: Soprano, Summer Chime, Aitakute, Natsu Monogatari, Master Piece

☆ Did the band have a “look” you disliked? If yes, why did you dislike it?

~What can I say, I hate Ryohei's era. Breaks for all the appearance and makes others to look weird ..... Aoi was pretty funny then and looks wreid....and others looks also strange

☆ Which songs do you dislike of the band?
I Love all songs xD all are beautiful and have something special

☆ Is there a particular PV you dislike?
Shikosahoko is boring, in my opinion. Sakura mau Kisetsu ni is boring, largely because of the storyline and not the band, and my dislike for the song is no help.

☆ Currently obsessed with song?
~ yes Natsu Monogatari and Soprano

☆ Have you fangirled over this band? (cosplay, fanart, fanletter,etc)
~ yes xD I didn't make cosplay yet ........ but I did drawings and I sent letters...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿