2009年8月31日月曜日

Juunen Go No Kyou Koko De

Don't forget remembering, the next 10 years of today, here

In a too properous age, a war (darkness)* came
If that pain is reminisced now, it was happiness

I dreamt a dream,but the sky is still red..

This moment, I realize the nobleness of the person I loved

"We could surely meet again, right?"
Again and again I said it with a trembling voice

"On the next 10 years of today, here, let's meet again
cos if it's a destiny, we could meet again.... don't cry"

People hurt each other, for their own ego rather than peace

A world with unreturnable relation is said to be ended soon

But if you are alive, please remember the promise

"On the next 10 years of today, here, let's meet again"
When our holding hands were separated, I sobbed in tears

10 years after that
In the ruined place, I shouted your name again and again

"It's the first time after 10 years, isn't it"
You tap my back with your warm hand,
Understood the meaning of being born...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿