2009年8月31日月曜日

Karakuri Romance

~Love · Trick · Show~
RAdelete RAdelete RAdelete RAdelete...
Insert insert insert insert...
The secret room where I escaped from light, and lost a place to go then finally arrived at

There is no need for a sad song. I can point nobody at an obstacle
We are free...

I lock the door, and it is a runaway trip only for 2 people
I will be drowned in mud and a marsh of vaginal secretions

Because it is not possible for words, "karakuri romance" keeps me alive
Only the number of creaks of the bed is the proof of 2 people that loved

That "I yearn for you more than you yearn for me"

The poor talker that I am makes you misunderstand yourself
I'm sorry... I always apologize and... I'm sorry

Because it is not possible for words, "karakuri romance" I said about the separation
"Please don't go anywhere... always... always... always... always..."

At 2:00 A.M., the depressed words do not reach you
I turn into a sign and delusion "Solitude love"
I want to meet in a dream

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿