2009年8月31日月曜日

Salome

Ashen barracks The distance of love
Trembling morning dew sharpens and drops

A lovely redundant phrase Loving nonsense
Oh Beautiful, beloved darkness
After I'd been disoriented A stage of moving cloth
Loosely laced fingers

Passionate hands of lewd amore The trembling boy
To brilliant red lips Dawn doesn't come
I am above you The suffering boy
We don't part until I'm done
And your voice fades

[A broken experience's love is usually
warped and emotions come to bloom
Near depression]

Don't break it Don't speak
There is no love in this sea of blood

I wish only one thing from you
I want for you to smile That alone
The pomegranate bloomed red
Opened in my ripened dream

Things that attract me Atop a tightrope
Our disorienting relations
Hearing that sound until wet hands
Become completely sodden

Our linked arms of poison Shadows in the twilight
The vial containing your flawed soul The bulk is swaying
Above the extreme act Tasting the rain of love
It's frighteningly painful Expressing my love

You love me?
Don't make me laugh
I'll forget this uncompleted love

I swear on your neck

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿