2009年8月7日金曜日

Stigmata

It's painful, I miss you
It feels like I'm breaking
Embrace my damaged heart

I close my eyes and the colors rise
I'm still unable to forget you

Like a flower that never dries up,
You're blooming, without fading
While playing the time that came to an end

My eternal thoughts are
Like the wound that won't disappear
Deeply carved into my mind

Don't leave me yet Never leave me
Look at me and hold me in your arms forever

It's painful, I miss you, I'm getting crucified
Does this voice reach you?

The piercing thorns
The reality twists and turns into the heavy pile
Nailing my heart to it again and again

I want to see your smile until the end
Because it is what lightens up the falling darkness

Don't leave me yet Never leave me
Look at me and hold me in your arms forever

It's painful, it hurts, I'm getting crucified
Do these thoughts affect you?

Though I want you to love me
If my hopes can come true

Embrace me Embrace me
So much that all depression vanishes to somewhere far away

The spring passes away with time
The coast, the scenery of the shore
No matter where I look, you, smiling, aren't there

The engraving inside of my memories
The pain that won't disappear
And the dream of the lost scenery repeats

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿