2009年8月29日土曜日

Yubikiri

I can hear it Your voice, rougher than before It worries me
On TV Your actions Are unchanged, just like in old days

Left behind in my room A guitar, rusted over
I had tried to play it In an attempt to imitate you

Whenever a melody sings of love Tears come to my eyes as I recall something dear
The warmth left behind By our little fingers, crossed in promise

When I come here I still remember, even now That snow-filled night
The footprints lined up Along the platform Won't leave

Boarding the last train You
Gave a sigh And composed your thoughts

The departure, marked by the sound of a bell As you gradually go further away from me
The white "I love you", floating Above the window sill, still hasn't disappeared yet 1

The lie I sent back in the letter Written in timid writing
"I got married," I said That's because I didn't want your dreams to escape 2

”I want to meet you…” Locked up in that hope
I pray As strongly As I can

Someday, I hope for these streets To be flooded over with your singing
That night On which we linked our fingers Parted our futures into two

With such a straight road ahead There's no chance Of our paths crossing, right
Even though we're separated Forever
I'd like to be gently wrapped in Those tender songs From you

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿