2009年8月31日月曜日

Want, want, want

Perhaps that was a fleeting dream,
in a deserted paradise,
awaiting the time when I will return to sand,
beginning and ending in the same moment,

Within a book no one will see,
I’ll meet you, won’t I?
Small sigh, don’t vanish,
The last withered leaf falls,

Sleepless nights searching for you, toward a new world again,
Every day without sleep imparts our separation, toward a beautiful world again,
Even if these eyes disappear and turn to sand,
I’ll constantly watch over you!
Even if these hands wither and turn to sand,
I’ll be able to hold you close!

I don’t need anything else! Even if one day I’m reborn again
I won’t forget you, so now…

Within my reincarnated soul I weep and cry out
a true love that echoes with a farewell,
This body will break and scatter, become sand, and the memories of you, my greatest love, will fade away

Sleepless nights searching for you, toward a new world again,
Every day without sleep imparts our separation,
toward a beautiful world again,
I want it all, I want it all, Wish that won’t be granted, reach!
Because you are precious, you are precious to me

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿