2009年8月31日月曜日

Kuroneko

I’m adapting to the darkness and shadows I’m haven’t name I’m the black cat
One day, I felt in love with you, you the white cat that hasn’t name.

We met us while we sheltered from the rain in the castle’s ruins
“Come to my house” purring me, my heart yearn you.

“But my inexperience…
Meet us again, it will be right?”

We reunited under the attic to cuddle us
Hey, kiss me...
The bells were ringing for love.

From the skylight the gentle moonlight is pouring
I always want to see your white skin.

The separation was close, that same rainy day
The person’s steps prolonged along
Always with the same smile, always the same roar
You got out of my sight, you aren’t here.

[From first time that I saw you, I knew the happiness of love]

The red necklace belonged to you, certainly.

Always, anyplace

I knew that it will be sad, but…

I wish for your happiness, forever.

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿