2009年8月5日水曜日

Delivery To Hills

Come here...come here... Choose a course you like!

OVER18 limitation The entrance is from here
If you C,L,I,C,K the spreading heaven
A whining gentlemen wants a fake love
If you L, O, O, P will you save the world?

With Hills, sunk in a bundle of Bill I'm waiting for an important guest
Being hugged to hold, suck up everything, a replacement of a scraped heart

The beloved person is actually me, your unknown secret, who is here...
If all things are bleached, I feel like I won't be able to meet you for the second time

Come here...come here... Choose a course you like!

The KISS-I'm proud of-is also in front of you... trembling, although capable, I can't do it...
Although you purely praise such person like me, I feel bitter again and again

The beloved person is actually not the beautiful heart you think about
If I talk honestly, will you accept my past and my present ?

The beloved person is actually me, your unknown secret, who is here...
If all things are bleached, I was feeling like I couldn't meet you for the second time...

The meaning of love is finally realized... Could love a person in such a way...
If you were here, the annoyance surely won't change into pain...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿