2009年8月31日月曜日

Kimi Wo Nosete

I inclined to believe in "Love & Peace"
But...it was crazy for me to understand it
Love of chaos made me blood run cold and boil
A "Love" (raw of) justice violated the "Virgin Mary"

"No one loves me anymore", "Hey, tell me the reason that I was born here"
"When tomorrow passes, even the painful things will become beautiful memories
I'll be forever persuaded..."

I wish send message to you
Next to a selfish criminal who is this...this...this cowardly
Will you be with me from here on out?
If...you're bluffing, will you take away the knife in my right hand that I hurt with on impulse?

If you ignored me, I would live a long life...and disgrace myself in dirty public
Since meeting you, "something" about me has begun to change...

I'm at a loss what to do here, tell me what to love in "N.S.W"
As if it were sand...What I cultivate will return
"No one loves me anymore", "Hey, tell me the reason for my existence"
Having nightmares in the demise of "life", In contract to grieving words...
I'll predict tomorrow with medicine; I've realized that you aren't in this tripped up world

I wish send message to you
Next to a selfish criminal who is this...this...this cowardly
Will you be with me from here on out?
If...I don't pick up the pieces of tears, even if I find them, will you watch over me quietly at my side?

When I was born, I had my first dream, and I smiled; now, let's ressurect some faint memories
I want to get close to the sun, until I burn up; I was clothed in ice
Giving you a ride

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿