2009年8月31日月曜日

Itsuwari no Jouzai

If I suddenly died
Say goodbye to me quickly before "traxia" goes mad.

If I despite that you're crying alone
So I'll attach a lethal dose of sleeping pills to this
sucide note

Direction for Use number one~
Prepare a glass and pour in tears.

Direction for Use number two~
Take the pills out of the bag.

Direction for Use number three~
Put them in the atached packet.

Direction for Use number four~
When you're ready swallow it down.

[My girlfriend is dead]
[let's meet again in sixty years]
Don't look at me who's turned to bone
With that tear-streaked face, it's not like you
Don't say my name with that strange demon-like voice
You'll be able to find someone better...

If I despite this you're crying alone
Let's atach another suicie note.
[I DON'T LOVE YOU]

Don't pick me, who's turned to bone, up.
With that streaked face... don't turn your eyes away
return me to the ground and whisper your last word
With that alway adorable voice [goodnight]...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿