2009年8月21日金曜日

J-Rock Meme

01 Who was your first JRock band?
Nightmare

02 Who is the latest JRock band you've discovered?
ScReW

03 Who's your favorite JRock Band?
Ayabie

04 5 other JRock bands you listen to?
MUCC
Plastic Tree
Deluhi
ScReW
Vistlip

05 Are you a fangirl/boy?
In moderation

06 If yes, of who?
Once I'm sure someone is my favorite member of a band, they're eligible

07 What's the first JRock song you heard?
Nightmare - Crevasse

08 What's the latest JRock song you heard/downloaded?
vistlip's -OZONE-

09 Name one JRock song that has a special meaning to you?
Ayabie - Soprano

10 and, why?
So many reason

12 Do you buy JRock magazines?
Yes xD

13 If yes, which is your favourite?
Shoxx and maybe Cure

14 Have you ever been to any JRock concerts?
yes

15 If yes, which? If no, who would you like to see?
Alice Nine (Germany 2007)

16 Which JRocker are you most in love/lust with?
Aoi (Ayabie)... always

17 Name 3 JRockers you would like to meet in person?
Three!?well Aoi (Ayabie), Yumehito (Ayabie), Nao (Alice Nine)

18 What would you like to say to the 3 JRockers you have chosen?
Ideally, I would love to meet everyone in person, but I choose these three because I know exactly what I would say to each. First, Aoi and Yume I would like to thank for their compositions which I adore. And to Nao, I would like to compliment his charisma and presence.

19 Do you have any JRocker as your desktop bg?
Ryutarou ~ Plastic Tree

20 Do you have any JRocker poster up your wall?
aham....with Ayabie, An Cafe, D=Out, Gazetto and Versailles

21 What is your latest JRock CD/DVD?
Ayabie - Natsu Monohatari, Ayabie - Aitakute

22 How many JRock MP3s do you have?
3309

23 Do you read JRock fanfic?
yes sometimes

24 What is your favourite JRock-related dream?
I can't remember, is too many

25 If you could marry a JRocker, who would it be?
maybe Aoi xDD , Yume or Nao xD

26 Last Confession: if you could sleep with any three Jrockers, who would they be?
Really? allright....I choose Aoi, Yume and Nao xD

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿