2009年8月31日月曜日

Lestat

Pride and prig the fog on me. ( I do )
Falsehood of the sight. ( do you warm me? )

The kiss of the cradle Black wings are covered up to sleep
Beside you It would seem you're confused with sand mingling in your lungs The "crow" freezes in the dark night

Hidden horror Long eyelashes Projected tragedy
Only in a sky death

Pride and prig the fog on me. ( I do )
Falsehood of the sight. ( Warm me )

The kiss of the never ending rain The black rain froze your breath
Dried flower petals Wetted hair It would seem you forgetting your discomfort is fluctuating
The kiss of the cradle Black wings are covered up to sleep
Beside you It would seem you're confused with sand mingling in your lungs A voice that dries up the darkness

Hidden horror Long eyelashes Projected tragedy Folding hands

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿