2009年8月17日月曜日

ScReW - Jukai ni Saku Ai

I loved your smile, your tears
It was everything I once had
I can say that now.

Towards the end of the world, to the bottom of the deep ocean
Like a wrecked ship that cracks and splits as it sinks
Time no longer goes on
My feelings cannot be lifted up.

From my left hand, it spills
The little remaining warmth I still have left

Gently drifting to nowhere, it passes through my palm
Like a feeble, defenseless balloon.
I bestow you to the heavens
I continue to wander lost
Everything comes to a halt.

No one has seen my tears before, until now
As I'm overwhelmed with the memories

Fascinated by the falling bird from the sky
The wings on your back.

I sing this song in a dazzling memory for you
Sing the song of goodbye
I send the hopes and feelings to you...
At least just one word...
I want to see you again.

I tell you all my true facts
I am asleep deep within you

Some day I will fly
Lose something in the end of the sea of trees
Some day I will fly
To see you again
In a sea of trees where love blooms.

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿