2009年8月5日水曜日

Doll's Bar V.I.D

In the 5th corner “Doll”, in a narrow alley is a quietly BAR
A white communist letter in the signboard
“Joked, JAZZ liven up, an enjoyable moment”

In a type writer, our client is making
A love story, lets to hear it. Don’t cry anymore.
Can we toast?

[Oh- My darling. I want to see you]
One tear falls down in the glass, suddenly all turn to blue
A painful love, isn’t it? Tonight, one more drink, is my present for you

Full oil’s glass, bionics* energy
Come on, tonight stay with me

[Can this love continue?]
One tear falls down in the glass, suddenly all turns to rose color

Like talking about your feelings

Tonight, one more drink, is my present for you

*original word is baionoido, I don't sure what it means , so bionics could be a mistake, sorry.

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿