2009年8月31日月曜日

Kannou Digital Butoukai

A cheap sin with sensual voice is hidden in the noise..
The night is getting busier for a careful mannequin..
"If I could get 10 pieces 10,000 yen, would you date with me for one night?"
when saying that, I felt sick..

"Do you like soft SM?" I brought you with force to the bed,
Grabbed your hair, knelt down on the floor..
"If I could get 10 pieces of 10,000 yen, I would give you freedom"
if I think about it, I felt more sick...

A night full of dopamine, SITE in the NET, "Let's date without knowing each other faces"
A night full of city lamps, line of numbers, Rough naked ladies stand in line...

★ Going round and round, dancing with a mask put on, a digital ballroom  
Dancing while hiding that lonely eyes, afraid that the dawn will come..

A night full of dopamine, at sight in the SITE, " It's not my hobby"
A night full of no love-liquid, next address (Germany)**, access soon...

★ Going round and round, dancing with a mask put on, a digital ballroom  
Dancing while hiding that lonely eyes, afraid that the dawn will come..

Destiny and special figure may be not exist in this world
A disoriented heart to that different person, tonight also with whom you'll date?

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿