2009年8月14日金曜日

Crying Field

It the colour of springtime
During which I go mad at the repose
Is something I'm able to forget
As both my eyes sink into the rotting and crumbling
I can laugh and say it's just isolation
The colour of springtime is kept by the third
And I can lower my breath and swim through the sludge
I drown while doing the flutter kick
It's boring since it's just how I thought it to be
More than the dominant hand that kills reality
You were able to hurt me easily
Bury my name
Decaying roots are shaking the surface
A gear-wheel that turns to get bent
I concentrate my ears on the creaking sound
As it's going mad prettily
Everything is an ocean of shallow taboo words,
The more we mix them up vividly they get dirtier
Good-bye, as I go on lapsing
Into the darkness of outrageousness
Good-bye, this is the end
Tears - a rain of lamentation
Everytime time I face nothingness they overflow
Composed words drain off
Tears - someday they will dry killed by the dilence
Losing my mind at the end of stepping on shadows
Decaying roots are shaking the surface
A fear-wheel that turns to get bent
I noticed that I was killing myself at the creaking sound
And I noticed somthing similar to that
Tears - a rain of lamentation
Every time I face nothingness they overflow
Composed word drain off
Tears - scattering with the isolation
If I lived with the silence
Chop me up so I can never laugh again
There's me and I loved you
There's me and I was lokking at you
There's me and I wanted to you
There's me and I lost you
There's you and I loved you
There's you and I look at you
There's you and you've broken me
There's you and you've snatched me away
There's you and you've killed me

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿