2009年8月5日水曜日

Deep Blue

I threw away few things I kept inside a red trunk,
decided a journey to a foreign country..
Bite to cut the shackling rope,
come on, to a place that should exist..

A little sign by knocking the 2nd-floored window
The respond from the room's vagueness is to the sky..
Looking up an ensemble of deep blue
My eyes shouted...

(#) Points a butterfly knife
waving hands for the last time, dumped into the night..
Maybe red tears don't suit this star's* light ?

(##) With instinct going first, let's fly up these scraps of paper from our hands
Kiss (good bye) to confusion, grief and pain in the past

Repeat (#)

Unconciously I poured those sick days to the sky, a grief song
Everybody has one wound, let's understand each other, my veins demand it

Till this time around, I only got numbers of pain,
can I posibbly give happiness to somebody else ?

In the future, when you're stopped by hindering obstacles..
those might be just trials in human life
If you got only a little more strength,
you'll be able to continue living sincerely

Such desire and wish in the darkness
lighten an overwhelmed heart
For the first time since, the night I saw straight was
a cloudless** deep blue...

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿