2009年8月29日土曜日

Natsu Monogatari

With the sea breeze blowing into my face It surfaces in my mind as I close my eyes
That faded parasol, and That scenery, with you in it

I suppose you remember, even now? That night on which we shared our dreams
The night which closed in on us, gently As we stood shoulder to shoulder, admiring the skies

Look Just like a flower It was a love That bloomed for a fleeting moment
My summer tale With you, my beloved In it
The sound of waves Washing onto the shore Invites those memories
I'll always miss you And never, never forget

Written on the sandy beach The words from my heart
Were washed away By waves dyed in colours of the sunset

I remember, even now The first tears you showed me
If I could just turn back time I would have embraced you tightly

Look Just like a flower It was a transient love That soon dispersed
My summer tale With you, my beloved, in it
Gazing at the sea Scented with autumn The tears came spilling over
I'll always miss you And never, never forget

Look The colours of autumn leaves The streets of falling snow The rows of cherry blossoms
If I could, I'd like To experience them with you

Just like a flower It was a love That bloomed for a fleeting moment
My summer tale With you, my beloved, in it
I'll never Forget it Even if time goes by
I'll always miss you And surely, surely, this love too

0 comentarii:

コメントを投稿